16th September 2021 : New Special Promotion for the month is OUT! Register now for more information
14th March 2020: Unit sold
25th January 2020: Another unit sold
Leedon Green | Luxury Freehold in District 10 near Farrer MRT
Leedon Green condo is the latest new launch Freehold condo by a consortium led by MCL Land (One of Singapore’s reputable developers) in the very sought after area of Leedon Heights in District 10. Freshly developed from the enbloc of Tulip Garden, it will comprise of approximately 650 residential units, residential building with communal facilities. This development will be built on a huge land size of 326,000sqft where there will be numerous open spaces. Leedon Green will be located mins away from the Farrer MRT and also a short distance away from Holland Village! With estimated completion in 2024, it will occupy a rare Freehold residential site in Leedon Area surrounded by luxury landed homes and the serene environment of Leedon heights. Residents will also be able to access within a short drive to Orchard road, Dempsey, Sentosa or Holland village for some family fun and gatherings.
This new launch condo will consist of many different kinds of facilities, including many landscaped waterfalls, good sized pools and various unique and luxurious facilities. There will be a good mix of one to four bedroom units to suit the different family mix.
Leedon Green condo | Lifestyle and Convenience
Not only it is within walking distance to Farrer MRT station, but there will also be many buses are available near Leedon Green condo. Shopping centers and restaurants which is also just mins away from popular malls such as Ion Orchard, Tiong Bahru Plaza. Food Lovers can also explore the hawker fare at Holland Village, Alexandra Hawker Centre. Entertainment for your loved ones and friends are therefore at your fingertips with the full condo facilities as well as the amenities nearby. With Sentosa within distance and many shopping/dining amenities, the residents get to enjoy numerous fun-filling nearby recreation activities.
This new launch will be near elite schools such as Nanyang Primary School and Raffles Girls Primary are also around in the area. For rental potential, there are the expats working in the Central Business District, Marina Bay financial Area, Harbourfront, or even at the Maple Tree business city at Alexandra. For vehicle owners, it will take less than 5 minutes to drive to the business hub and vibrant Orchard Road shopping district, via East Coast Parkway and the Marina Coastal Expressway.
Leedon Green condo | Amenities and Schools
- Cold Storage Holland Village is the best place near Leedon Green to buy some of the best groceries.
- FairPrice Holland Drive is also a perfect place to buy groceries for your home at a low price.
- Holland Drive Market and Food Centre is the best place to get tastiest local cuisines and delicacies.
- Holland Village MRT station near Leedon Green provides faster access to go anywhere in the city.
- For brand lovers, Raffles Holland V Mall is the best place to get a variety of local and international brands.
Top schools near Leedon Green Condo
Being located in one of the most developed regions of the city, the condo is also surrounded by many top schools:
- Hwa Chong Institution
- New Town Primary School
- Nanyang Primary School
- National Junior College
- Queensway Secondary School
- Henry Park Primary School
Availability of restaurants and food center
Near Leedon Green condo, there are also many restaurants and food centers. If any day, you don’t feel like eating at your home, you can take the experience of these beautiful restaurants. Some of the best restaurants near the estate are Original Sin Restaurant, Food R’ Us Pte Ltd, Bumbu Restaurant, Westlake, and La Petite Cuisine.
Thus, Leedon Green condo qualifies in everything, be it location, amenities, facilities or infrastructure. So, having experience in this condo would be an unforgettable and memorable moment of your life.
Why Leedon Green condo?
- Located in Prime District 10 with a Huge Site Area of freehold land
- Residential Development in Singapore by reputable developers of MCL and Yanlord
- Situated in the tranquil landed enclave area
- Farrer Road MRT is just minutes walk away & Empress Road Food centre is around the corner
- 5 Minutes Drive to Holland, Village, Singapore Botanic Garden and 10 Minutes Drive to Orchard
- Close Proxmity to One North, Biopolis, Mediapois, Fusionpolis and Science Park I &II
- Within 1km to Nanyang Primary School and 2km for Raffles Girl’s Primary School