Let’s face it: foreign investors are hunting for luxury properties in Singapore. A few weeks ago, a journalist called me and asked if we could come up with a list of the best luxury properties in Singapore.
Since I am a real estate expert and know a bit about luxury properties, I was more than happy to make a few suggestions. Here is what I have come up with:
* The Moon Club is located in a small town called Timah. It was recently listed in Forbes Magazine’s “World’s Best Investment Properties” list.
* This estate involves a few colorful characters. But there is much to see, to read and to learn about this place.
* This luxury resort is a piece of heaven. It is surrounded by breathtaking landscapes and has many activities to offer its guests.
* Custom Bungalows on this island are truly special. They are one of the most well-known and well-preserved building styles in Asia.
* An executive suite at this hotel is a good choice for families and corporate executives. The suites have a wide-open view of the beach and enjoy all the amenities one can imagine.
* This island has so much to offer to its guests: Koh Samui. Koh Samui is a must-see for anyone who wants to get to know the local culture and tradition.
* Located in between Phuket and Phang Nga, this island has seen its share of visitors. One thing is for sure: The locals and tourists love it.
* Singapore also has private clubs. What are they called? You will just have to read a few lines in Wikipedia to find out.
* This city is known for its glitzy nightclubs. The music and the nightlife of Singapore are unlike any other place in the world.